Friday, June 19, 2009

this is the feeling, this is the feeling that has been absent in my life for more than 2 years.
It's weird, maybe I'm just starting to realize it, that THIS is summer.
Heart It Races by Dr. Dog is sprinting through my mind, it's 2 a.m., I'm sweating under my sheets, I have to play a show in like 15 hours, and I have to wake up at 8:30 for a car fix and a session of surf.
But it's chill.
I had coffee tonight, caught up with my brother, 4 days worth of conversation.
It's weird, I never thought things would turn out this way.
Sometimes I would have never though I'd see things play out like this,
but it's all in Gods good plan I guess.

Whatever,
I work like a lot. 12-8. Bored out of my mind.

I pretty much don't have a life now.

Sweet.
It's like I'm here for the summer, and nothing that great is going on.
And then I realize that,
and then it's like I'm gone.


I hate when things are neutral.


I don't know, I think I'm becoming a bitter person.
I don't like that. At all.

Cheers,

p.s. I quit smoking cigarettes since I've been sick, maybe that's why I'm talking like this.
I'ts been almost 5 days.
It's killing me!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment